Commercial Pipe Relining
Commercial, civil and government pipe relining projects are Nuflow’s specialisation.
Nuflow’s innovative, reliable and cost-effective pipe relining solutions are perfectly suited for repairs to:
- Cracked stormwater or sewer pipes in new developments
- Deteriorating internal fire or water systems in corporate offices
- Water mains and associated piping
- One-off commercial pipe and plumbing projects
- Rural and farming applications
- Commercial and corporate facilities (shopping centres, tourist facilities, apartments and hotels, leisure centres, theatres etc.)
- and public/government utilities and facilities (pools, community centres, water/drainage infrastructure, and more).
Relining with Nuflow’s advanced composite resin technologies, rather than digging or excavating pipes to repair or replace them, means broken, damaged, or leaking pipes of any kind no longer create major problems. Relining with Nuflow also results in fewer negative environmental impacts, operational disruptions and workplace health and safety concerns, and almost always saves money and time.
Our environmentally-friendly relining solutions are custom designed by in-house chemists and engineers, and then independently tested to ensure they comply with international standards.
From our headquarters in Queensland, these experts also support our Australasian franchise network of fully-trained and qualified commercial plumbers and installation technicians, to help them deliver each project under optimum conditions and according to plan. This level of training and support ensures our highly-experienced team are able to maximise the efficiency of the products and deliver solutions that really do take into account our commercial, civil and government clients’ specific operational and budgetary needs.
We pride ourselves on achieving where others can’t and at all times adhere to strict WorkSafe practices, making the safety of our workers, and of those working with and around us, a priority.
We also pride ourselves on knowing we are leading the way in development of this cutting-edge technology, and that thousands of satisfied clients have already chosen Nuflow to keep their damaged drainage, trade, waste, water and other specialty pipes flowing.
COMMERCIAL DRAIN REPAIRS
PROACTIVE PIPE MANAGEMENT
Proactive commercial pipe management involves taking action to ensure pipe integrity and efficiency PRIOR TO pipe failure or broken drain pipes.
- ASSET LIFE CYCLE ASSESSMENTS
We can conduct an audit of your pipe systems, which includes CCTV footage, identifcation of any deterioration, and a full report with recommendations for a repair strategy, based on levels of damage and potential consequences of particular pipes failing.
- PROACTIVE MAINTENANCE PROGRAMS
To ensure greater efficiency of pipes, we can conduct annual, bi-annual or quarterly high-pressure cleaning of pipes (depending on condition and workload) and conduct any interim repair solutions.
REACTIVE PIPE REPAIRS
Reactive commercial pipe repairs are when repairs are undertaken after the fault occurs.
- PIPE RELINING
Once pipe failure occurs, repairs undertaken are said to be reactive (reacting to the issue). Our services include CCTV inspections or pressure tests, clearing of blockages and cleaning of pipes, water jetting, and (if necessary) relining of pipes using advanced composite resin technologies appropriate for the setting (and type of pipe).
Commercial pipe relining solutions that WORK for you
Pipes come in all different shapes, sizes and materials. They sit in different environments; under major highways, in corporate office walls, and deep in the ground. They’re buried in freezing mountain chalets, in sweltering outback towns, and everything in between, and they do thousands of different jobs.
That’s why Nuflow is not about ‘one-size-fits-all’ answers.
We listen to what you need, we account for the unique operational circumstances of your organisation, and our in-house scientists design a solution that really works for you.
THIS IS HOW:
Benefits of using Nuflow
Nuflow is not about ‘one-size-fits-all’ answers.
- We bring exceptional service, certified and approved products, and innovative, informed solutions to resolve your pipe problems.
- Relining is usually much more cost-effective than digging and replacing pipes, with savings of anywhere from 10 to 75 per cent (depending on site characteristics).
- Our network of technicians is supported by an in-house research and development team (including a chemical and polymer engineer), to ensure we offer the latest equipment and products for your specific requirements.
- We custom design composite materials and linings, to ensure a solution for specialty pipe projects.
- All our products are manufactured to ISO:9001 Quality Management System.
- We have a fully licensed and insured network of installation technicians.
- We provide efficient, prompt and reliable service.
- Relining requires no digging, excavation or destruction to property or infrastructure, thereby eliminating damage to the environment and causing minimum disruption to operations.
- We specialise in junction, lateral, dead end and patch relining, as well as speciality pipe lining projects.
- We provide and retain detailed reports, footage and information of jobs for future reference.
- Nuflow products are quality assured and compliant with international standards and reports and technical information can be provided.
- Our company is committed to establishing and building long term relationships.
- We have a large international network of scientific and technical experts with extensive experience in pipe maintenance, relining and repair